We use own and third party cookies to improve our services, customize our website, facilitate the navigation of our users, provide a better experience in the use of the website, identify problems to improve it, make measurements and usage statistics and show you advertising related to your preferences by analyzing the use of the website.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flaschookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide a correct functioning of the site.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own Cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website from which the service requested by the user is provided, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. Likewise, in the event that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the Web site but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they will also be considered as third party cookies.
Types of cookies by purpose:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the publisher uses to enable the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, manage the payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the application for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purpose of billing licenses of the software with which the service works (website, platform or application), use security features during navigation, store content for broadcasting video or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading text or image) or share content through social networks. Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, are those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, as another element of design or “layout” of the service offered to the user, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform based on criteria such as the edited content, without collecting information from users for other purposes, such as personalizing that advertising content or other content.
- Preference or personalization cookies: are those that allow remembering information for the user to access the service with certain characteristics that may differentiate the user’s experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to display when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: these cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impact of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces on the website. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
- Geolocation cookies: they are used to know where a user is when requesting a service. This cookie is anonymous and is used for example to provide you with the appropriate information depending on the country you are in.
Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain active:
- Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent Cookies: are those in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES IN BROWSERS?
The user may, at any time, allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their computer by modifying the configuration parameters of the browser installed on their computer:
Chrome Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content configuration. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
Explorer or Edge Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser’s Help.
Firefox: Tools ->Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Configuration. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help.
Safari Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
Disabling cookies does not prevent you from browsing the website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and, therefore, your browsing experience may be less satisfactory.
The user may at any time withdraw their consent related to the Cookies Policy, and may delete the cookies stored on their equipment through the settings and configurations of their Internet browser, indicated above, as well as by accessing our configuration panel: